Recent progress

Progress this summer has been a bit slow but I have had some time here and there to work on a few things. I started in on the elevator again, repainting and re-adding all of the down tubes. The next thing I would like to tackle on it is the lines making it look like the prototypes “rings”. This is going to take some experimenting but I have some ideas. I also jumped in head first with weathering cars, because you know feet first is too safe. I am not completely disappointed with the outcome, however I did learn a lot for the next round.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to Top