Signals installed

I received the signals I ordered from Custom Signal Systems the other day I got them all installed. I had a rough time in the beginning, mostly from one bad cable end (hindsight I should have been using the tester) and bad digitrax documentation. After that was all sorted out things went really well, and fast honestly. All told, I installed 7 masts. 3 each at the two ends of the siding and one approach/intermediate signal on the other side of the layout. I already had all of the programming done in JMRI so it was just a matter of hooking up wires. I will say I was a little intimidated initially with those tiny wires but they didnt turn out too bad. Here are some of the photos of what things look like. And also a video showing them in action. Enjoy!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to Top