We have power!

Just a quick follow up to the previous video. I made it a little prematurely, I thought I was done for the night but I ended up continuing pretty late. I have been dragging my feet a little on the power cords. They are never the right length and hard to route, as opposed to the rest of the wiring that I can cut to length. I just kept going to see what it was going to look like and what I may have to do to keep things clean. It actually turned out ok. I had to change some of the existing wiring and now as I am looking at the photo noticed a couple places I need to clean up again. Doing wiring is very tedious. It is not hard, it just takes a lot of planning and time to do it right. It is frustrating right now, but in the end I will be glad I did it right. Here it is, late last night, all powered up for the first time! Now to get some feeders ran and some trains rolling!


Oh hi there ūüĎč
It’s nice to meet you.

Sign up to receive updates in your inbox.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top